B. Draw one line under each pronoun. Then label each pronoun subject or object.
- When given these reasons, the students accepted them.
- The actors said they would try again.
- Doris studied one speech and memorized it.
- Bert even said some lines while he was asleep.
- The class read the parts, and we helped Doris.
- Dori's classmates cheered her.
- Telegraph operators send essages by typing them.
- A message is relayed quickly, and it is readable.
- Teleprinters have keyboards, and they look like regular typewriters.
- Telegraph comes from Greek, and it means "write from afar".
- Edison worked on a telegraph, and it led to his first invention.
- Edison patented 1,093 inventions, and the changed many lives.
- The reported showed the students a large machine.
- "The workers rely on this photo-composition machine to type stories on photographic paper", she said.
- "Mr. Rand knew the machine would help us", she added.
- The reporter smiled at Mr Rand as she said that.
- "Follow your teacher and me into the press room", she said.
- The reporter described how the printers make printing plates.
Due to Monday, January 22nd (6th B); Tuesday, January 23rd (6th A & C).